WooCommerce is your answer to powerful and extendable E-commerce designs, plug-ins, themes and resources which come equipped with smart, innovative and useful features.
We at Multidots provide intuitive and robust E-commerce solutions through smart widgets, reports, inbuilt WooCommerce codes and a host of services which make your website all the more robust and scalable—in an affordable way.
Features of WooCommerce–WordPress Toolkit for E-Commerce Success
The numerous features of WooCommerce Development include:
- Mijireh Checkout and PayPal Standard Gateways to add value to your payment modes and applications.
- Cash on Delivery, cheque payments and BACS to offer simple offline gateways.
- Flat rate shipping processes which can come free by default or linked to coupons and other modes.
- Widgets for up-selling and cross-sales.
- Facilities for international and regional delivery as well as pickups to facilitate the advantages of multi-location shipping.
- Smart E-commerce tracking through Google Analytics integration.
- Share This, Share Your Cart and Share Daddy components to allow customers to redeem coupons or indulge in shared purchases with friends.
- A variety of extensions and plug-ins to add enhanced functionality and features to your website.